Mopping the floor isn’t really the favourite thing that you would like to do every day. However, it is also one of the most important household chores that you have to do. The only thing that you can do is to cut down the effort and time by choosing the best spin mop and get the best result. There are scores of products available in the market and not everything is the best.
What To Look Before Buying A Spin Mop?
Not many people use traditional mops these days. People actually prefer Spin Mops because of the ease of use and the flexibility it offers. Spin Mops surely help in cleaning the area better and they also save you from the backache. There are certain factors to be considered before you make the purchase and below is the list of such factors.
Factors to be Considered While Spin Mop
- Size of House – It is one of the most important factors that you must consider. Consider the size of the cleaning area and if the area is large then choose the largest size. For a small studio apartment or a small space, you can even choose the smaller mop as it is also easy to store.
- Handle Length and Material – Handle is another important thing that you need to check. Ensure that the length of the handle is good enough for your use and also check the handle is made of sturdy material. The joint and the handle would experience a lot of stress so materials surely play a lot of roles.
- Design of Bucket – Checkout the design of the bucket and the water should not spill out of the bucket. It is always better to have wheels attached to the bucket and also check for the squeezing mechanism.
- The material of Mop – Material of the mop should be absorbent as that would make it very easy for you to clean the surface. The mop will easily absorb the spillage and you can also go for spin mops that comes with the replaceable spin mop head. They can prove to be better in long run.
Ensure that you consider the factors listed above before you buy a Spin Mop as this will help you in choosing the right one for yourself. Here are the top 5 spin mops available in the market as per the features, feedback and price for you.
1. Prestige Clean Home PSB 10 Magic Mop
This is one of the highly preferred spinning mops available in the market. The light weight and the highly durable grade plastic material make it one of the best choices for mapping. The automatic mopping starts revolving when pressed.
- Height adjustment rods
- High quality mopping head
- Twin bucket model with 7 litres of capacity
- Comes with two mopping heads and rods
- Comes with 6 months warranty
- In built wheels to carry
- Handle grip is not very smooth
2. Gala e-Quick Spin Mop with Easy Wheels and Bucket with 2 Refills
This is super spin mopping system with automatic wheels. You can reach hard to reach areas with the effective mopping system. The high quality fibre and super spin system ensure that the refilling is faster. The locking system ensure that spin mop automatically cleans the floor steadily.
- 360 degree cleaning
- Spout shaped bucket designed is easy to fill water
- High quality wheels
- Long and strong handle which is also durable
- Locking system for automatic cleaning
- Comes with one head and one handle in the kit
3. Scotch-Brite Jumper Spin Mop with Round and Flat Heads with Refill
The compact and single bucket technology of the spin mop ensures highest quality of cleaning at all the corners. The flat head of the mop reaches every corner and cleans the dirt. The fibre used is also helpful in trapping the dirt. The unique single bucket system and easy to refill system makes your life easy.
- Cleaning and Wringing in the same bucket under one bucket system
- 360 degree cleaning
- Flat head and high quality fibre
- Easy to drain the water
- Strong, durable and sturdy material
- Replacement of mopping head is not easily available as of now
4. PAffy 360 Degree Magic Spin Mop with Steel Spinner
This is an easy to use spin mop available in the market with steel rod and wheels of its own. The 360 degree cleaning system is helpful for reaching every corner of the house. The fibre quality is top class and can be easily termed as one of the best in the industry. There are different versions of plastic quality and non-wheel as well.
- Strong and durable
- Rod height is adequate and comfortable
- Wheel rotating is fine for the mopping
- Easy to refill
- Easy to drain the water
- Heavy but wheels can be useful
5. Evana Deluxe 360 Degree Spin Self-wringing Floor Cleaning Easy Magic Mops
This is a good choice if you are cleaning your home. The 3-4 litres of bucket size make it enough for cleaning home adequately and efficiently. The 360 degree cleaning ensures that you reach every corner of the house.
- Self cleaning and self wringing mop
- Spin dry bucket
- Steel dryer
- Comes with 6 micro fibre mop heads in the kit
- No wheels
All of these products are worth for money and are highly rated by the users as well.