Mustard Oil is extracted from the mustard seeds and the oil is used in India in a high quantity. The oil is used for the religious purpose as well as for cooking. Some of the people also prefer getting a body massage or a head massage with mustard oil. The main feature of mustard oil is that it is highly pungent. The dishes cooked in Mustard oil are rich in aroma and this is widely used in Bengali Cuisine. The mustard oil is often used for lighting lamps in temples and at home. The procedure of extracting mustard oil is to press the mustard seeds and the resultant of the process is mustard oil and residue cake. The residue is not wasted and it is used in manufacturing od Dholak. As a matter of fact, everyone wants to have the bet mustard oil so we made the job easy for you by compiling a list of mustard oils which are the best ones. These oils are easily available in the market and the packaging is done in different quantities.
Benefits of Mustard Oil For Health, Skin & Hair
Mustard oil has many advantages and benefits; here are some of the most important ones.
Health benefits – Consuming mustard oil has several benefits
- Mustard oil contains linolenic acid which is best for preventing colon and stomach cancers
- Mustard oil is rich in monounsaturated, polyunsaturated fatty acids, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acid that plays an important role in enhancing your cardiovascular health and therefore, prevent the risk of heat issues
- Mustard is considered one of the best natural stimulants among oils; it helps in enhancing the digestion and increases hunger.
- Consumption of mustard oil could help you reduce muscle numbness and therefore increase muscle sensation.
- A mixture of caraway seeds and mustard oil if added to nebulization water, it could help in clearing throat and reduce cold in turn
- Massaging joints with mustard oil could prevent and cure joint pains and arthritis
- Mustard oil, according to experts has excellent anti-inflammatory properties making it best to serve the purpose
- Mustard oil comes with a property that could help heal chapped lips
- A mixture of turmeric powder, salt, and mustard oil if applied to teeth could whiten the teeth, no more chemicals for tooth whitening
Skin care – Applying mustard oil on the skin could deliver several advantages
- It could reduce the dark spots on your face
- Mustard oil, if applied on the face and body could lighten the skin tone
- It could substitute any chemical or natural sunscreen
- Applying mustard oil could prevent rashes and infections
- Mustard oil has a property that could prevent wrinkles and therefore, prevent skin aging
Hair care – Apply mustard oil on your hair and you will have these benefits
- Mustard oil can help prevent the hair from turning white
- Could prevent and repair dandruff issue
Get yourselves a genuine mustard oil and enjoy all the benefits mentioned above. Read along as we look through the ‘6 Best Mustard Oil with Price in India’.
6. Patanjali Mustard Oil, 1L
Patanjali brand was introduced a few years ago and the brand is being marketed by Baba Ram Dev. Main USP of the brand is that the brand produces the pure and organic product. As per the advertisement, the oil is free of argemone oil which makes it one of the best in the market.
5. Anupam Gold Mustard Oil, 5 Litre
Anupam Oil is available in the market for a long time. The shelf life of this oil is 6 months and the oil is manufactured by Nirmal Industries. As per the company, the oil contains vitamin A and vitamin D2 and that makes it one of the most popular choices in the market.
4. Fortune Kachi Ghani Pure Mustard Oil, 1L
Fortune Oil is owned by Adani Group and this brand is India’s largest edible oil brand. Fortune was formed with a joint venture between Wilmar International and Adani Group. This is one of the premium mustard oil which boasts of a high quality product.
3. Nature Fresh Kachi Ghani Mustard Bottle, 1L
Next on our list is Kachi Ghani Mustard Oil from Nature Fresh. The main advantage of this oil is that the oil has a higher smoke point which ensures that the oil doesn’t loseits flavor even with a high heat. The oil is basically manufactured by Cargill.
2. Dhara Kachi Ghani Mustard Oil Jar, 5L
Dhara is a well-known brand in India and it is present for decades. The manufacturer of this oil is Mother Dairy and hence the purity of the oil can be guaranteed as Mother Dairy is one of the brands which is held by the government.
1. Pure & Sure Organic Mustard Oil, 1ltrs
On the first rank, we have Pure and Sure. This oil is an organic mustard oil and the mustard seeds used in making this oil has been sourced from all organic sources. It is believed that crushing the seeds at high speed generates a lot of heat which can damage the oil hence the company uses the cold press to manufacture the oil.
Well, that’s all from us on this one. We will be back with another one in the nearest future. Stay tuned.