Bikes are a popular mode of transportation in India and there are people who prefer bike for daily commutation as the bike offers a great mileage. In addition to this, some of the people love the bikes for their performance and they want to use the best inventory for their bike. As a matter of the fact, the engine is the soul of the bike and if the engine is not in proper condition, the bike would not run properly hence a lot of people prefer to choose engine oil very carefully.
Bike Engine Oil Types & Grades – No machines will work efficiently without using appropriate engine oil. In the beginning, there was only one type of engine oil available, but today, there are different types and grades of engine oil available, here is the list of engine oil types available
- Mineral engine oil – Mineral oil as the name suggests does not come with any complex chemical compounds and therefore, this type of oil is not recommended for high performance two-wheelers but functions well for commuter motorcycles.
- Semi synthetic engine oil – As the name suggests, this type of engine oil is a combination of natural, as well as, synthetic substances. To be precise, this type of oil is both natural, as well as, chemical at the same time. Semi synthetic engine oil is best useful for two-wheelers that run more than normal.
- Synthetic engine oil – This type of engine oil is 100% chemical and it is one of the best-recommended engine oils for any two-wheeler as it comes with the most superior lubrication property and heat resistance properties. However, if you are not using the bike daily for a long run, then this expensive engine oil is not recommended.
Bike Engine Oil Grades – Engine oil does not just come in different types; they also are differentiated based on the viscosity and other features. This classification is generally termed as engine oil grade.
The engine oil grade is commonly denoted in alphanumeric terms XW-XX where X would be numbers. The number that comes before W denotes the engine oil viscosity at 0 degree Fahrenheit and the lower the X value the oil would thicken comparatively lesser at cold weather. On the other hand, the XX that comes after XW indicates the viscosity of oil at 100 degree Celsius and it simply means that the engine oil would be resistant to thinning at high temperatures.
Most of the people prefer synthetic oil and in this article, we have listed some of the best engine oils that can be used to boost the performance of the bike. Read along as we look through the ‘10 Best Engine Oil in India with Price’.
10. Servo 4T SAE 20W40 Engine Oil
This engine oil is a performance enhancer for your vehicle. It provides maximum power output to let you enjoy your riding sessions. Also, it protects your engine from wear while driving your bike at high temperatures and extreme operating conditions. The Servo 4T engine oil also improves the engine life to enhance your experience. Moreover, by using this engine oil, you can enhance the fuel efficiency of your motorcycle. It is a package of 900 ml and available at an affordable price. This engine oil can last up to 5000 km.
- Model Name: Servo 4T
- Type: Engine oil
9. Savsol Ultra 4T Engine Oil
It is another efficient engine oil to improve the engine performance of your bike. It will improve the fuel efficiency of your bike and let you enjoy your riding. This engine oil is specially designed to improve the performance of four-stroke bike engines. Anyone who needs good quality engine oil for their bikes can use this oil for an enhanced experience. This engine oil also will control the piston deposit of your engine efficiently. Therefore, it can be used in your bike for a long time for improved convenience.
- Model Name: Savsol Ultra 4T
- Type: Engine Oil
8. Gulfstar 15W-50 Hybrid Petrol Engine Oil
The Gulfstar petrol engine oil is ideal for all bikes in the market. It is available at an affordable price so that every bike user can use this engine oil for improved performance. The Gulfstar engine oil comes in a 2.5-liter package. It has a viscosity of 15W-50 and offers unique performance to improve your experience. Moreover, this engine oil is perfect for those who need productive engine oil for improving their bike performance.
- Model Name: Gulfstar API SN
- Type: Hybrid Engine oil
7. HP Lubricants Racer 4 Motorcycle Engine Oil
It is premium engine oil for 4 stroke bike engines. It will enhance your engine life and performance effectively. Also, this engine oil provides excellent thermal resistance and stability and controls the friction for ease of use. Moreover, it will smoothen the clutch performance and improve the pickup of your bike. The engine oil provides a higher drain interval and improves the fuel efficiency for better performance. This engine oil is manufactured in India and is compatible with all bikes. Therefore, any person can use the HP Lubricants engine oil in their bike effectively.
- Model Name: HP Lubricants Racer 4
- Type: Motorcycle engine oil
6. Castrol Activ 20W-40 Petrol Engine Oil for Two Wheelers (1 L)
Castrol is a famous brand when it comes to engine oil for bike and this is one of the most affordable oil in our list. The engine oil is good quality and the engine oil lasts for a long mileage before requiring a replacement.
- Variant: Activ 20W-40 Petrol Engine Oil
- Type: Non-Synthetic Oil
5. Motul 5100 15W50 Technosynthese Engine Oil (1000 ml)
Next on our list is an engine oil from Motul. This is a Technosynthese engine oil and the oil is suitable for all 4 stroke engines. The oil can be used with any of the two-wheeler brands and it would guarantee you a great performance.
- Variant: 5100 15W50 Technosynthese
- Type: Techno- Synthetic Oil
4. Motul 7100 20W50 Fully Synthetic Engine Oil (1000 ml)
On 4th rank, we have another engine oil from Motul and the difference between this and the last oil is that of grade and viscosity. The oil helps in keeping engine, clutch, and gear in good shape and many of the users have reported that the gear shifts have become smoother after using this oil.
- Variant: 7100 20W50 Fully Synthetic
- Type: Synthetic Oil
3. Mobil 1 Racing 4T 10W-40 Fully Synthetic Motorcycle Oil (1 L)
Mobil 1 is another famous brand that is available in India and this is a synthetic oil. The oil has got amazing thermal stability and the oil protects the engine from wear and tear. The oil is made to help the bike in delivering the high performance.
- Variant: 1 Racing 4T 10W-40 Fully Synthetic
- Type: Synthetic Oil
2. Shell Advance Ultra 15W-50 Fully Synthetic Motorbike Engine Oil (1 L)
Shell is famous across the world for its petroleum products and the amazing thing about this oil is that the oil is free of impurities and hence the oil protects the engine from wear and tear. The oil also helps in easy use of the clutch and most of the users have given a 5 on 5 rating to this engine oil.
- Variant: Advance Ultra 15W-50 Fully Synthetic
- Type: Synthetic Oil
1. Liqui Moly 2526 Motorbike 4T 10W-30 Street Engine Oil – 1 Litre
This is one of the most expensive engine oil in our list and it is certainly the best engine oil as well. The oil keeps the engine clean and the oil can be used with or even without a wet clutch.
- Variant: 2526 Motorbike 4T 10W-30 Street
- Type: Synthetic Oil
Well, that’s all from us on this one. We will be back with another one in the nearest future. Stay tuned.