With the use of dongles you can take you internet anywhere you go. Dongles connects internet WiFi to all your internet enabled devices. If you are home, school or office and you need a reliable secure internet connection, dongles are reliable internet connection means capable of connecting upto 10 different internet enabled devices at the same time.
Data Dongle Buying Guide: What to look for?
Getting yourself a data dongle from the market today requires deep knowledge about the dongle and its functioning, the buying guide mentioned below will introduce you to those factors.
Connectivity speed – This where most of the customers go wrong, a data dongle should be, as good as, its speed and it is the most important thing you should consider. When we tell, you to get a data dongle with the highest connectivity speed you might not understand how to select the best connectivity speed always shortlist 3 or 4 data dongle and then compare them. From the shortlist, select a product with the highest connectivity speed. PS: connectivity speed is mentioned in Mbps.
Price – In the beginning, the price was not an important factor to be considered as the technology was primitive. Nevertheless, today with the wireless technology and data connectivity technology in mobile much more advanced, the price should be considered as it would prove a waste to purchase an expensive data dongle when you could use the feature on your Smartphone. So, we recommend that you consider the connectivity speed and evaluate if the price of the dongle is reasonable and purchase the product accordingly.
Brand – As the number of service providers increasing day by day, we would recommend that you check the market first, shortlist a few top brands and then compare the data packs and the dongle features and then select a product from the list with a reasonable price, a good connectivity speed, and brand. Remember, only reputed brands offer data dongles of high quality and services.
Locked or unlocked – If you are a person who travels a lot, then a data dongle locked to a particular network might not be a feasible option for you. If the data dongle is locked to a network, the user will not be able to use the device with any other SIMs, which means the device is not good for travelling customers. Such customer better go for unlocked device.
The 4th generation (4G) internet is the fastest available internet connection. Everybody wants internet with top speed and fast connection. We will be showing you the top best 4G Dongle available In India.
1. JioFi M2S 150Mbps Wireless 4G Portable Data and Voice Device
This is a top quality dongle device that allows you to experience a very fast internet connection with multiple devices. Even on the go you can enjoy super-fast internet and stay connected to the world.
- It has download speed of 150 Mbps and upload speed that is up to 50 Mbps.
- It has 4G features that works on 2G and 3G smart phones
- It has Video calls with HD voice calls.
- It allows for connecting 10 Wi-Fi enabled devices at a time.
- It has a high class battery of 2300mAh with a duration of 6 hours of surf time when fully charged.
- Only comes in black color
- Supports only up to 32gb SD card
2. Huawei E8372 Unlocked 4G/LTE Wi-Fi Dongle
This is a super-fast Wi-Fi dongle produced by Huawei. It is an unlocked dongle, all you need to do is insert a SIM card and it is ready to use. Plug the dongle into a USB port and you have created a Wi-Fi hotspot for up to 10 devices. It is super easy to use with superfast internet speed.
- Download speed up to 150mpbs.
- Fast upload speed up to 50mpbs.
- Wi-Fi connection up to 10 devices.
- Small enough to carry about in the pocket.
- It is expensive
3. Airtel Huawei E5573 4G Wifi Hotspot – Unlocked
This is a strong super-fast dongle that has the connection capacity of 10 devices. It works on any 2G, 3G and 4G network with plug and play facility. It is compactible to Wifi Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops and Smart TV’s.
- Download speed up to 150mpbs.
- Connects up to 10 devices.
- Battery supported with capacity of 1500 mAh
- Battery life up to 6 hours.
- Easy to move about as it fits into a pocket.
- Has only 2 LED indicator
Cost: INR 2080
4. Shadow Securitonics Unlocked Huawei 4G Normal Dongle
This is an efficient quality 4G dongle. Its proprietary chipset attribute known as Hauwei Hi Silicon Balong 710 enables an impressive and efficient performance. It is an LTE Category 4 USB modem and also comes with a USB 2.0 connector for added advantage. It is compatible with any computer operating system and also any type of computer system either laptops or desktops.
- It supports 4G on any network.
- Guys Support 4G on any network-Airtel, Idea, reliance, Vodafone LTE.
- Multi Mode USB stick Guys Micro SD card Slot.
- LTE Cat 4 support.
- Support SD card up to 32GB.
- No WiFi support.
- Available in only one color.
5. Airtel Huawei 4G/3G/2G USB Multi Sim Datacard
This is an unlocked dongle from Airtel. Its driver needs to be pre-installed in your laptop or desktop to get it connected to your laptop or desktop. It is a multi-mode USB dongle.
- Supports 4G on any network such as Airtel, Idea, reliance, Vodafone, Aircel, bsnl, jio, tata.
- Supports SMS.
- Micro SD card slot.
- It is not WiFi supported.
- It does not have battery.
- It is quite expensive.
These are the top best dongle available in the market now. If you want a very fast and reliable internet connection, choose from any of these ones listed. The buying guide mentioned above will definitely help you get the best data dongle from the market today.